Will Cyberpunk run with a RTX 2060 with DLSS 2.0 at 1440p 60fps+ ?

Hey everyone I'm Jason and I wanted to make RTX 2.0 owners feel confident with the next generation games. 

Many of have seen Cyberpunk run on the 2080ti and high end graphic cards and wonder will my graphics card be able to handle this game? and I'll be honest with the graphic intensity of this game I got to admit I think it'll push some old cards such as 1060 , 1070 and 1080s to its max being able to play 1080p at maybe 30fps at ultra settings. Why I say this is because this game reminds me of fallout but with 50x more graphics and I don't think 1080s can run it at ultra settings flawlessly but for sure maybe medium and low settings. However I'm confident to say RTX 2000 owners will be able to play at ultra settings at 1440p or 1080p not 4k but tbh 4k isn't all that. You guys might say a 1070 is the same as a 2060 but the 2060 has the DLSS 2.0 advancement which boost games fps to 70 to 100 which makes me feel confident that we will be able to play at 1440p 60fps. The RTX cards weren't a failure and don't get discouraged if you have a 2080ti because of the new 3000 series. With DLSS 2.0 the 2080ti will be almost the same as the low end 3000 card and because of DLSS 2.0 the RTX 2000 lineup is still a good card  till the future. I would save for the 3000 series however. But this was to give RTX owners confidence that they will be able to run this game flawlessly. 

Replies • 49

have you looked at the graphics there not that amazing by the time we get this they be just passable

I'll have to see and hope. Have a launch 2060, was hoping to upgrade to 3080 but recent events have made it difficult to afford one right now. Will definately be posting my experience though for those on the fence.

gen_angry said:

I'll have to see and hope. Have a launch 2060, was hoping to upgrade to 3080 but recent events have made it difficult to afford one right now. Will definately be posting my experience though for those on the fence.

Sorry to hear that bro hopefully things get better with you and yeah same I hope the experience is good. 

Wintyer said:

have you looked at the graphics there not that amazing by the time we get this they be just passable

They're pretty good dude I must admit and the way they talk about this game idk how big it's gonna be

It looks like an advertisement for 2000 and 3000 series video cards ...
I played FarCry 5 with an AMD RX 290 graphics card at near maximum settings. No overclocking. And she is already 7 years old ...
So for 1070+ video cards everything will be fine, with a frequency of 60Hz for sure.
Похоже на рекламу видеокарт 2000 и 3000 серии...
Я играл в FarCry 5 с видеокартой AMD RX 290 практически на максимальных настройках. Без разгона. А ей уже 7лет...
Так что для видеокарт 1070+ всё будет впорядке, с частотой 60Hz точно.

edited