Anno 1602 is free from December 17 to 23

Anno 1602 is free from December 17 to 23

Anno 1602—or 1602 AD, as it was known in North America—was originally released in 1998, which in the context of videogames might as well be 1602. But it's an RTS/management game, which generally hold up to the years better than other genres, and even graphically it's not too bad: Dated but far from ugly. All of which is relevant right now, 20 years down the road, because from now until December 22, it's free for everyone.

To get it, you'll need to log in with your Ubisoft account—you do have a Ubisoft account, right?—at which point it will automatically be added to your Uplay library. You'll be given the option to either launch Uplay or download it if you don't already have it installed, or you can just go off and do something else at this point, confident in the knowledge that if you ever do have the urge to play Anno 1602, it will be waiting for you. 

Replies 85

mxtomek

get it while u can

mxT3

fastinn

thx)

NixxxNixxx

Oyyy qqq

Augestflex

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it!

Augestflex

Update, I was able to get it by opening Uplay directly and then clicking on the Anno 1602 Giveaway! button in the navigation bar on the top.

dudu032

Havent heard berfore. Thanks!

Mokushiroku

Nice, this link actually allowed me to add it to my account without downloading Uplay, unlike the last one. Thanks! (Not that I'll ever play it, but, you know.)

spetnyasss

thank you~

Diegochi

Oh nice! Thanks

3dga

Thank you! :D

• 1013 Points

INFORMATION

Anno 1602 is free from Ubisoft

Published by m_u_q

Popular News

Rocket League players on PC, PS4, Xbox, and Switch can now join the same match

Rocket League is now fully cross-platform, and mixed-platform parties are coming later this year.
Jan 15, 2019 • by Peetstar • 104 Replies • 1071 Points

Cyberpunk 2077 Will Not Have Procedurally Generated Content: CD Projekt Red

Procedurally generated content usually results in a boring game world / This is something Cyberpunk...
Jan 16, 2019 • by AlexNovak • 26 Replies • 973 Points

Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission Announced For PC And Switch

A new Dragon Ball game called Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission has been announced recently...
Jan 16, 2019 • by Peetstar • 20 Replies • 889 Points

Steam now has 90 million monthly users and delivered 15 billion gigabytes of data in 2018

And about 47 million users every day.
Jan 15, 2019 • by Peetstar • 47 Replies • 878 Points